Tuesday 5 April 2011

High Street Hotness!

Bonjour! I was going through my e-mails today and came across one from Look Magazine (whom i subscribe to) They have a new collection of High Street Hottest - their pick of the best new item on the high street. There were about 52 items in the collection ranging from Mango to Next. Here are my faves!

Look - Highstreet Hottest

I chose these items because they are all very wearable and actually a bit different from my usual style! If funds would allow me, I would snap up that skirt in a flash! Very ballerina :) 
The Stripy shirt from Next would look wicked with a fair of flared jeans and some wedges.
The Karen Millen dress with bare legs for a night out (Tan not included!)

I'm back to work tomorrow after having a couple of days off, I went out and partied with some friends, (I'm not sure about pictures!) and ate tapas! nom nom! So I'm pretty tired! Best get off to bed I suppose before I start hunting for more bargains on the net!

G'Night! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment