Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tutti-Frutti

For anyone who has taken note of the head turning fruit trend recently (Stella McCartney, Prada) These lovelies certainly won't disappoint! (well they won't if you have a nice wallet full of monies or a seriously slack bank manager!)

Tutti-Frutti

 These tasty looking lovlies are by the one and only Charlotte Olympia!

"Bananas Is My Business" Heels - £970
"Tutti-Frutti Flats" Pumps - £710
"The Baker Bag" The zip pull is a lil' strawberry! - £388

As much as I love these items, I'm not entirely sure the "fruit trend" will be around long enough for me to justify such a huge-mongous expense! These would have to be worn long into winter with big thick cable knits to surely make a dent in the cost-per-wear! (I'm positive that would NOT be a good look and I'm not about to try my hand at trend-setting!)

Maybe I can make do with the Topshop banana leggings...? mmm. Rio anyone? x

No comments:

Post a Comment