Wednesday 11 May 2011

Chanel Cruise


I swear. If this isn't the most exquisite collection I have ever seen, I'll eat my hat (my cheap accessorize hat)

Karl Lagerfeld, 2 days before the Cannes Film Festival unleashed the glamour at the French Riviera. The show was outside on deck-chairs and under umbrellas, the guests (including Alexa Chung, Vanessa Paradis, Blake Lively and Clemence Poesy) were treated to a performance from Bryan Ferry and a 30 minute film by Karl Lagerfeld himself called "The Tale of a Fairy" See below :)



"This is a modern version of sophisticated dressing" 
"Cruise is always about going away"

Well thank you Mr Lagerfeld. You and your Chanel posse have once again wowed and surpassed expectations with unique yet recognizable wonders on an all original catwalk setting. Personally I can't see any of these creations in MY holiday suitcase but invite me next time though, yeah?

Au revoir! x

No comments:

Post a Comment